Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update On Surgery

I got a call from Primary Children's today and I got Alyson's next surgery scheduled for February 17th. This date was chosen because February 16th is a holiday and there has to be a 2 week waiting period from when she gets her monthly RSV shot so it stays in her system. Alyson will also be going down on February 3rd for a catheterization procedure so they can get a better look at her hearts anatomy on screen before doing the procedure since she has grown since her other surgeries and things could have changed. Now all we need to do is plump her up before the big day. We hope and pray that everything will go well and she will have another successful surgery. I knew this day was coming since I was 23 weeks pregnant so I feel at peace with what is going to take place. She is such a blessing to have in our family!!!

1 comment:

averpen29 said...

Is this for her Glenn??? I am so out of the loop. Ethan's Glenn was in October so if you want to chat email me with your number...averpen@yahoo.com