Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Frank!!!

Yep...today is my cute hubby's 28th birthday!!! He was only 20 when we started to dating and here he is today...an old man! Just kidding!!! It's crazy to think though in 2 more years he will be 30! I have seen on other blogs where people will write one thing they love about their spouse for each year. Well, I'm not going to do that! Not because I don't love Frank or value the things he does but....28 things? This would be the longest post ever!!! I'll do a few as to why he's the greatest!

  1. He loves Olivia and Alyson so much! He would honestly do anything for them!

  2. He loves me very much! (Dang he better...I gave him #1 to love!!!)

  3. He is always so calm and laid back. This is definitely not a quality of mine so it helps me out to have someone like this at times.

  4. He honors his priesthood.

  5. I have been so amazed how he has handled the challenge with Alyson. Going back to #3...it helped him out I'm sure!

  6. He provides for our family and makes sure that our needs are taken care of, especially the girls!

  7. He is SO funny! He can make me laugh anytime and we crack up at each other's jokes when others might find them so lame!

  8. He is very encouraging to me with any goals that I have set for myself.

  9. I love that when he has been at home all day long on his day off and changed dirty diapers he will still continue to change them when I get home. He's a keeper!

  10. When Frank was 18 or 19 he helped his family out financially for a bit while he was working at the airport. This obviously isn't anything recent but it definitely tells you about the kind of person he is. Another time I remember....we had 2 turkeys in the freezer (it was only the 2 of us then) and he took one of the turkeys and gave it to our next door neighbors who had 3 kids at that time. He is so unselfish and loves people for who they are and doesn't judge them!
Happy Birthday Frank!!! I love you so much and hope you have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Frank!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!!! Gosh, 28 years old? I remember being so excited about your arrival. I'm sure proud of the man you've become. You're an awesome husband and father AND a great example for my kids. I love you!
Colleen

Sandra said...

Heather, how is Thursday night? For making the bows? I also was wondering if we could do it at my house? Kevin will be gone, he has a meeting everyday this week. :( If this is possible let me know. Oh and if you could tell me what I need to buy that would be great. Thanks!

RoBiN said...

Happy Birthday Frank!

Anonymous said...

If Frank's old, his poor old man is ancient! lol