- Olivia was in a taco kick for a few weeks. There was one night we were driving and I asked her what she wanted for dinner. She said she "taco". Just as she said that we drove past Taco Bell and she started saying "Taco Bell...TACO BELL". I told her the line was too long so I didn't want to sit in the line. She freaked out so I drove to Taco Time to get her beloved taco. If she wanted tacos at home we would melt cheese in a tortilla and call it a taco. I don't know if it's good for her to have an obsession with Taco Bell but it has to be better than McDonald's right?- I decided to potty train Olivia during the Memorial Day weekend since I knew I was going to have a 3-day weekend. Oh boy I need to hire someone for this...I gave up after 2 hours because of all the accidents! Well a few days later I came in the house to find her stabbing this into the potty seat (below). Yes, that is a meat thermometer in the seat! Is this retaliation or just plain fun? I'll let you decide!

- The same day that we attempted the potty training Olivia got scared or hurt from a cutting board that fell on the floor. She started crying really hard and asked for a tissue. I went to the bathroom to get some toilet paper and found an empty roll. I thought I might be losing it because I thought there was a full roll earlier that day. Well I did think right....I looked down and found the whole thing un-rolled in the toilet! AGH!!!
- We had a new addition join our family back in Februrary. Meet Baby Zoey! This is Olivia's pride and joy. She won't touch any of the dolls we bought her for Christmas because she loves this thing so much. This is a medical doll we got for Olivia at PCMC when Alyson had her last surgery. It is getting so worn out that the stitching is coming undone on the arm (right of the neck). Olivia went to bed crying one night because Zoey's arm was broken! Olivia also insisted that Zoey not be naked so we had to put on a newborn sleeper. The other day PCMC had a Telethon on TV for donations. At one point someone came on showing the medical dolls and Olivia got so excited because they looked like her doll. She was screeching "Baby Zoey, BABY ZOEY!!!"

- She loves her new movie star sunglasses! She has to have them on almost every time we leave the house to go outside!

- Here are a few pictures of the girls I took the other day before Church (I love the one where Alyson has pursed lips). Olivia sure does love Alyson...a little too much sometimes! She tried to feed Alyson with a fake doll bottle the other day and I'm pretty sure that doesn't help with Alyson's feeding issues! :)


More random things to come....
6 comments:
I loved reading about your dad! I know I would have love him! He sounds like a great guy! This last post is funny! Olivia is a crack up! Ally is getting soo big! I love the pics!
Cute pictures. I love the one of Olivia with the glasses. Her pose is so cute! Good luck with the potty training. Thats funny that she put a meat thermometer in it ha ha.
Frank and Heather,
Your little girls are SO SWEET! I want to still them. I was so happy to finally have the chance to meet Alyson. It was really good to see you guys too. Hopefully it won't be so long before the next time.
Kami
Oh those girls are tooooo cute! It was so fun to see them in person last weekend. You are Frank are awesome parents....keep up the good work :o) Love you all!
Colleen
Your blog is adorable! You look like you are loving being a mother! Also your girls are so cute! I love the picture of you and Olivia with the sunglasses! You are both just beautiful!
I bet the stabbing incident was deliberate. Potty training is all around awful! Loved to see pics of the girls (and you). They are getting so big!
Post a Comment