I am excited for the
Festival of Trees this year. We are planning on taking the girls down to it and I think they will love all the decorated Christmas trees and lights. If not, at least we got out of the house for a bit! I remember going when I was younger and remember how cool the trees were decorated. I didn't know until this year that all of the proceeds goes to Primary Children's Medical Center. What a great thing the community does to help raise money for such an awesome hospital!
The Festival of Trees goes from December 2-5 and is open from 10am - 10pm at the South
Towne Expo Center. This is something great to go to if you are looking for something to do with your family this holiday season. Depending on how late we want to stay in
SLC we might even stay around to see the temple lights but that might be pushing it with 2 little girls!
6 comments:
Have fun!! I love the Festival of Trees.
That sounds like so fun!
I have never been to the Festival of Trees...I have heard though that it is FABULOUS! Can't wait to hear all about it!
How was it?
Hey Heather! Oh I bet your kids LOVED the festival of trees! It makes me kind of sad that Christmas is over- such a magical time when you have young children.
Yeah- I do have some bows left. Feel free to give me a call or just leave a comment on my blog and tell me when you'd like to stop by.
Hey thanks for the tip about Fiber :) I actually already eat Fiber One cereal and their granola bars. I hate that they're so expensive but they're SO good! I love that they cure my chocolate fix while helping me loose weight. Way to go with W.W. by the way! 2 lbs a week is AWESOME!
It's nice to know I'm not the only one trying to stay on the healthy bandwagon! :)
Post a Comment