Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Little Lady Is THREE!!!

My sweet little Alyson -

Another year has come and you are now a year older! I can't believe that just 3 years ago you were just a little baby....and now today you are a silly, sweet and smart little girl! You are such a special addition to our family and we love you so much!


Olivia loves you so much too! Even though you both do your fair share of fighting, she is always looking out for you and your best interest. If she sees neighbor kids not playing very nice, she makes sure she sticks up for you!



I am looking forward to the future and the stuff that you will learn and do! You are such a strong and brave little girl and I am so glad you chose to come to our family....your laughter and smiles brighten my day! Happy Birthday my little sweet'heart'! I hope your birthday was as special for you as it was for me thinking back on the last 3 wonderful years of your life!

With lots of love,

Mom

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I LOVE that picture of her and Olivia hugging, so stinkin cute! happy Birthday Alyson!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Alyson! She is so cute. I can't believe it has been 3 years since we met... :)