It was so much fun watching Olivia do her stuff and seeing how good she was doing. After each time she would do something, she would look up at me and wave and I
would give her a thumbs up to show her that she was doing great! Below are the things she had to pass off to move up another level:
FLOOR
- Handstand forward roll
- Back roll to push up position
- Cartwheel
- Round off rebound stick
- 2 second hand stand
DOUBLE MINI
- 3 strait jumps stick
- Tuck off to a stick position
- Pike off to a stick position
- Straddle off to a stick position
- Mixing the 3 positions, with 3 jumps
TRAMPOLINE
- Back roll to push up position
- Cartwheel
- Round off rebound stick
- 2 second hand stand
DOUBLE MINI
- 3 strait jumps stick
- Tuck off to a stick position
- Pike off to a stick position
- Straddle off to a stick position
- Mixing the 3 positions, with 3 jumps
TRAMPOLINE
- 10 tucks in a row
- 10 pikes in a row
- 10 straddles in a row
- Doggie to belly
- Seat to doggie
- Doggie to seat
STRENGTH
- 15 second bridge
- 25 sit ups
- 30 frog jumps
- 15 push ups
When we found out that she passed, we let Olivia decide where she wanted to go out to eat that night. She thought that was pretty neat! I really try to show Olivia how proud of her we are because I know in the past she has probably felt left out because everything was about Alyson which I didn't consciously try to do. But I have made it a point in my life to tell Olivia all the great things she does so she feels just as special as Alyson.....I never want her to doubt that she isn't.
This new level Olivia will be learning to do front handsprings, standing back handspring and round off back handspring just to name a few. I'm excited to see her learning all these new things! Being a parent and seeing your child accomplishing things is so dang exciting! :)
- 10 pikes in a row
- 10 straddles in a row
- Doggie to belly
- Seat to doggie
- Doggie to seat
STRENGTH
- 15 second bridge
- 25 sit ups
- 30 frog jumps
- 15 push ups
When we found out that she passed, we let Olivia decide where she wanted to go out to eat that night. She thought that was pretty neat! I really try to show Olivia how proud of her we are because I know in the past she has probably felt left out because everything was about Alyson which I didn't consciously try to do. But I have made it a point in my life to tell Olivia all the great things she does so she feels just as special as Alyson.....I never want her to doubt that she isn't.
This new level Olivia will be learning to do front handsprings, standing back handspring and round off back handspring just to name a few. I'm excited to see her learning all these new things! Being a parent and seeing your child accomplishing things is so dang exciting! :)
2 comments:
yeah for Olivia :) That's so exciting
Go Olivia! Great job. :) That's exciting.
Post a Comment