Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Random Things.....

Here are some more random things Olivia has done lately:

- When we are in the car and I take off from the stop sign/light fast she will say "Whoa Nelly!"

- One day while I was driving, another car pulled up in front of me and took forever turning the corner. I got irritated and said "move it buddy!" When we got into the store, she was sitting in the cart and watched other people pushing carts around us and she said "move it buddy!" Whoops! Good thing she wasn't too loud saying it.

- Maybe this next one will constitute me as a bad mother. When we are in the car I have the radio on and I don't really think of the songs that are on (until recently) because I just have it on for noise. Well one day she started singing 'Gives You Hell' by All American Rejects completely out of the blue when Frank took her to Wal-Mart. When he got home he told me about it and we confirmed that yes.....she knows the first verse and chorus word for word. Oh well, there could be worse songs that she could have learned!

- When she drinks a carbonated drink like Sprite, she will swallow, gasp and then say "hot juice". That made us laugh so hard the first time we heard her say that!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I LOVE what kids say they are so funny. LOL about her singing that song. I have to watch myself too.

Todd and Carol said...

So good you are writing these things down. She will love it when she is older!

triplej said...

Kids say the darndest things! Doesn't constitute you as a bad mother.