I'll tell you what I did! I ran downstairs to grab the camera to snap that picture!!! Olivia was being such a pill the other day when we came home and I was pretty tired and didn't want to listen to her crying anymore about wanting a popsicle before dinner so I sent her to her room to cry it out. When she was still crying after a while I decided to go up and check on her and calm her down. And that is when I found her with Alyson's Vanicream (lotion for her eczema that was $16) all over her! I was too tired that night to be mad about this and found it quite humorous without letting her see me smile about it. I'm not really sure why she has it all over her mouth but maybe I don't really want to know! I'll tell you what though.....her hands were pretty soft for a few days afterwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture made me laugh! I remember Kami doing about the same thing with a can of Crisco when I wasn't looking. The water ran off her like a duck when I tried to wash her off.
Ohhh no! I love it that you grabbed the camera. Soft hands ha ha.
Post a Comment