- "Chocolate is my favorite color of brown!"
- Talking to my mom..."Grandma, you can't go to heaven yet." "Oh yeah, why not", asked my mom. "Because you're not old yet! " :)
- "Ahhh, that was refreshing!" She said this when we were in the car and she was drinking some water. It shocked me to hear a 3 year old say something like that. Haha!
- "I'm going to ask Santa for Dora band aids. Can I ask him for Dora band aids...please, please, please, please, pleeeeease?"
- Talking with Olivia one night, Frank asked her "Will you take care of us when you're older or will you leave us to rot?" "I'll leave you to rot", Olivia said. She then proceeded to tell us that she'll take care of us...daddy will get a warm shower and mommy will get a cold shower. Gee, thanks!
- "I like broccoli, its like a treat!"
- "Hey Hot Lips!" She said that to Frank! :) And she got that from watching the 'Denise the Menace' movie when Margaret made Joey kiss her doll's bum.
- She was watching a SpongeBob episode where SpongeBob was under water. "Mommy, did he get baptized?"
- "Wake up Alyson! It's a beautiful and charming day!"
- "My pink bracelet will marry my blue bracelet."
- Me -- "Hey, did you just hear what I said? Do you understand me?"
Olivia -- "No, I don't understand you, I'll understand you later."
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Olivia Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha ha, so cute. Chocolate is my favorite color of brown too :)
She is SO funny! What a cute girly girl with her Dora bandaids and married bracelets. So fun. :)
Love this! She cracks me up!
These are great! Good thing you are keeping record of these! Too priceless to forget!
I LOVE THOSE QUOTES!!!! I love that you kept track of them too! She has to be one of the most adorable girls EVER!!!!!! Ahhhh! I love it! Thanks for this post! :)
Post a Comment