"Look Mom, I can reach the lock!"

- "I want to go to Old Lady!" (Old Navy)
- *sneezing* "I've got the bless you's."
- "Alyson is the greatest sister ever!"
"Hey Mom, how about this being my costume next year?"
If you can't tell, that is a large plastic bag she shoved her feet through on the other side! :)
If you can't tell, that is a large plastic bag she shoved her feet through on the other side! :)

- I was on the phone with Frank and I was telling him that I hope that Olivia doesn't do bad things and just stays a good girl (or something to that effect). When I hung up the phone with him, she said "Say no to alcohol, no to drugs!" Atta girl!!!
- Saw a city building that had a ton of Christmas lights around it. "Oooh, Las Vegas!!!"
- Olivia: "Why did you put cheese on the enchiladas?"
Me: "Because the recipe told me to."
Olivia: "Hey! Recipes can't talk!"
- "Mmm! You smell like popsicles mommy!"
Crazy dress-up's!!!

4 comments:
He he I like the recipes can talk one :) She's a cutie!
Oh my goodness. She is so cute. I love those quotes. You are such a good mom for keeping track of them all!
She is funny!!!!!
Lol soooo cute!
Post a Comment