Saturday, October 25, 2008

Big Sister Visit!!!

On October 2nd Alyson got a visit from her big sister for the very first time! I think when Alyson comes home we will have a little bit of a jealousy issue. After Olivia came in the room, Frank started to hold Alyson which Olivia did not like at all. She ran over to the couch where Frank was sitting and climbed into his lap and tried to get Alyson out of his arms by trying to sit where she was! It's a good thing we taught Olivia to be gentle and nice while I was still pregnant because we told her she needed to be nice and she patted Alyson's tummy and said 'nice, nice'. What a nice big sister!

I can only imagine what must be going through Olivia's head in this picture where she is looking at Alyson. She's probably thinking that Alyson is crossing her territory! Olivia is such a sponge so it makes me wonder how much of this she is actually comprehending since one day I have a belly and the next day I don't and no baby is around. When we ask what her sisters name is she always responds 'Alysis'. How she got that from Alyson we don't know but it sure is cute!!!

No comments: