I started this blog a long time ago to give updates on our family but I finally have found a little time to start updating it with what has been going on with us. We had a new little addition arrive in our family on September 9, 2008. Alyson Colleen was born at 1:18pm, weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz., and was 20.5' long. My sister-in-law, Carri, was also pregnant and due the exact same day as me and we were both supposed to be induced on the exact same day but
apparently Alyson had her own agenda that day. Since we had to have Alyson in
SLC, I kept fearing that she wouldn't hold out until her induction date of September 10
th. Sure enough, I went into labor early morning on September 9
th. I guess she is showing us already what kind of child she is going to be!!! I was so excited when the Dr.'s said she had a lot of
blond hair because I figured at that point what she had put me through she owes me!!! We are so glad to have her in our family as she is the sweetest little baby anyone could ever ask for!
So chubby!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment