Monday, October 27, 2008

Extubation Complete!!!

After Alyson's blessing Frank and I went out to dinner with my mom and Olivia. When we got back to the hospital Alyson was breathing on her own without the ventilator anymore. YEAH!!! She looks very restful now and when we held her she was awake for a lot of the time just staring at us and looking around. She doesn't even look like she has had surgery now because she is just a totally different baby when she has the the breathing tube down her throat. Who can blame her!?!

1 comment:

Az Kelms said...

She is beautiful. She looks so relieved to have the ventilator out of her throat. I definitely can't blame her. She looks so precious in her blessing dress. I hope that you got a close up of her in the dress. We keep her in our prayers every day. We love you,