I'll tell ya...kids do the
darndest things that will just crack you up. Tonight Olivia went to the fridge to put away her milk. After about a minute or two I realized she was still standing in front of the fridge staring intently at it. I asked her to shut the fridge and she started to shut it and opened it up again. Getting more mad each time she wouldn't shut the fridge when I asked her to I suddenly realized what she was doing. She would shut the fridge far enough for the light in the inside to shut off and then open it up again to get the light to turn back on. She did the opening and shutting of the door multiple times as she was in awe over what was happening with the light. How could you be mad with that??? It makes me wonder what goes that little mind of hers sometimes. :)
Olivia watching the fridge light with curiosity
1 comment:
What a little sweetheart! She is soo smart! I wonder what goes through kids heads too? I bet we'd be amazed!
Post a Comment