Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

On Halloween Frank and I were getting Olivia ready for daycare in her Angel costume. When we came near her with it and started to put it over her head she started to screaming 'no...off' over and over again. We finally gave in trying to attempt getting the costume on her and took her to daycare in normal clothes which made her happy. When I picked her up from daycare that night after work I taught her quick how to say 'trick-or-treat' so when we went out later she could say it. After dinner I tried to get Olivia dressed again in her costume and she started to scream until I told her we were going out to get candy and she perked right up with that word! She had a really good time. When we stopped at my friend's house she held out a lot of candy in her hand for Olivia to take one. Olivia shoveled all of that candy out of my friend's hand so fast and into her bucket. It was so fun taking Olivia out to trick-or-treat this year because she knew what was going on more than last year. I can't wait until Christmas now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little ANGEL you have! The costume is darling.
Colleen

Az Kelms said...

What a cute little costume you found for you little angel. I am glad that she had fun.

RoBiN said...

What a beautiful ANGEL!