Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Post-Op Appointment
We went to SLC today for a post-op appointment for Alyson. She sure is a lot of work!!! I couldn't believe all of the stuff we had to pack up for her today just for a short appointment but it's better to be over prepared than not having what you need. I am happy to say that everything looks good so far and she has even gained a little bit of weight. When they weighed her she was 9 lbs. 3 oz. so not a huge weight gain in general but is a big amount for her. Everything looked good that they had no concerns and she didn't need an echocardiogram done. We will be heading back to SLC in a month to have an echocardiogram done to see how everything is still functioning. We hope that she will continue to function as good as she has been for a while to postpone her Glenn surgery that is supposed to take place at 4-6 months old. The longer she does well, the more time will pass before she will need to have this surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Alyson is doing so well! The Glenn surgery is long and scary, but you guys have been through tougher stuff than that! I'm thinking of you guys and am hoping and praying for wonderful things for your family. Heart babies tend to make us remember the important things, so take care of the important and let the rest go!!!
Amanda
Post a Comment