I still need to figure out what my cost would be first so I can come up with a good price for the shirts. I joined the Intermountain Healing Hearts group on facebook so I'll ask the members of the group what they think of the shirts and if they wuold ever buy anything like these and then I'll move forward with my plans.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
More Heart Shirts
Here are the rest of the shirts that I had made for Alyson. I'm still trying to decide what to do with the idea of selling these shirts. I work in the great department at work because if I wanted to do a website for the shirts instead of a blog the programmers would be able to help direct me with what I need to do. They have already told me what I need to start doing. They are awesome!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The best way to get feedback from the IHH group is to post on the forum at www.ihhforum.org/forum
I love the "My cardiologist rocks" shirt and "I have a special heart". I have a boy so maybe with blue writing and a different font?
I have a few CHD shirts for Jacob. I paid $10-$15 each for them. I thought that was a fair price (although they are screen printed and not embroidered).
Glad to hear that Alyson's cardiology visit went well. She is so cute!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Heart Momma to Jacob
i'm glad the guys are helping you out! i heard justing talking to you about a clickable image today!
So cute Heather! Can't wait to see what you do next.
Post a Comment