Monday, September 21, 2009

More Random Things

- Frank was helping me give the girls a bath and he accidentally got shampoo in Olivia's eyes. Olivia started to scream and settled down enough to say "I'm okay Mommy...Daddy hurt me!" I asked her to show me where he hurt her and she said "Right THERE" pointing to her eye! Haha, looks like we have a little tattle-tale on our hands now!

- (Me) "What would you like for breakfast this morning?" (Olivia) "Yucky Charms" (translation: Lucky Charms)

- We bought these mouth sponges earlier this year for Alyson because her mouth got so dry when she wasn't eating. Obviously a child would think it was a sucker because it's on a stick. When Olivia asked to have the 'sucker' I explained to her that it was not candy but a sponge for Alyson's mouth and opened it up for her to see that it wasn't any good to eat. She then went around the house carrying it around calling it "Ping Spongebob" or just calling it "Bob". A few times she even put it in her mouth like a sucker and went "Mmmmm!"
- Olivia has started this new thing where she will run into the room and say "Hey Mom, guess what? I love you!" and then run back to what she was doing. Oh that makes my day!
- Seriously...look how many clothes we have for the girls! I dumped them out to group them by size to start storing away the ones Alyson doesn't use anymore and put together the ones she will be using soon. Even looking at this picture is overwhelming for me!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Whew thats a lot of clothes to work through. Sorting clothes is not a fun thing. Although I love when it is all organized. I bet we will have a ton of room in our garage when all the bins of clothes we have are gone ha ha. I love the yucky charms ha ha. Right now Jacob says Monsters stink for monsters inc.

Az Kelms said...

Olivia's hair looks so cute in the one picture. It looks so cute all curly like that with the bow. Somehow I think that I remember some of the clothes that you are going through. hehehe I don't like going through the kids' clothes either, not a fun job.

The Emerson's said...

I love those little girls! They are so cute.