Looks like she is still smiling! It is Murphy's Law that someone would get something on their face. Still get the pictures done. it will make the pics more priceless later on in life.
Oh no! It seems always has a scrape or something wrong when pictures come. This last time Kevin had a pimple he picked at HA HA A little makeup and vuala.
Hi! love your blog! Seeing your little "heart" girl just made me smile! I found your blog thru Diana's. I am not sure what has happened with your idea for the little shirts from your posts in September but I think it's a GREAT idea and I think ppl would definitely buy them.
It's a beautiful day up in Heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on Earth, and be born. One of thesweetest angels says to Jesus, "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that she is just going for a visit. She is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down, and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you, will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. She asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will, I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born, your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family, play and laugh everyday. And when it's time to come back to heaven, I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken, just torn between two loves."
Frank and I met on a blind date that was set up by a mutual friend. We have been married for over 8 years now. Life definitely gets crazy but when we have the chance, we enjoy spending time with one another. We have two beautiful girls that bring us so much joy! Olivia is 4 years old and Alyson is 3 years old. We love every second with them!!!
7 comments:
Looks like she is still smiling! It is Murphy's Law that someone would get something on their face. Still get the pictures done. it will make the pics more priceless later on in life.
Oh no! It seems always has a scrape or something wrong when pictures come. This last time Kevin had a pimple he picked at HA HA A little makeup and vuala.
Always happens!
Injuried children make the best photos! What a keepsake. I think you should be happy she did it before the picture -- not after ;o)
Sounds like Eli. He had a HUGE bump and bruise on his forehead for Lexie's Wedding
Hi! love your blog! Seeing your little "heart" girl just made me smile! I found your blog thru Diana's. I am not sure what has happened with your idea for the little shirts from your posts in September but I think it's a GREAT idea and I think ppl would definitely buy them.
Hi little self
Post a Comment