Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Please Bless The Vacuum.....

Olivia has been obsessed with our vacuum lately. Last night as she was saying her bedtime prayers she kept saying "thank you for vacuum". I tried to move her on to other things like Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, or Temple but after each one of these she kept filling in that she was thankful for the vacuum. When we got to the part to bless things she immediately said "please bless vacuum". It was so funny!!! I tried to not laugh out loud as she was praying. She is the most funny little girl ever. There is not a day that goes by that she does or says something that makes Frank and I laugh! :o)

On another note....my baby girl turned 5 months old yesterday! I can't believe it has been 5 months already. It seems like a long time ago I was pregnant with Alyson. Weird!!! Her face also looks much better thanks to the steroid cream we got from the pharmacy. One week countdown until her surgery on 2/17.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

It's funny how attached they get to things. Pretty funny that she prays about it. I hope Alysons surgery goes well!

RoBiN said...

You know...I'm thankful for a vacumn too! Olivia is such a cutie! I love kids prayers! I can't wait for lunch today!

Az Kelms said...

I love listening to little ones say their prayers...it is so sweet. Poor little Alyson's face...I am glad that the cream helped so much. And yes, I am trying to be better at blogging again.

triplej said...

Olivia is so funny! Let me know if you need anything before or after the surgery next week. Jennie